Introducing: Kindy Kickstart!
Kindy Kickstart is program to help families and give 3 and 4 year olds a school-readiness program to help transition them into Primary school.
If you would like more information simply express your interest below.
What is the KINDY KICKSTART Program?
Kindy Kickstart is a pre-kindergarten program for children aged 3 and 4 years. It caters for children who are preparing to go to kindy and for those who have missed out on a kindy position in the schools this year.
The program coincides with the school curriculum and transitions children into a schooling environment. It is a tailor made readiness program that aims to develop the following skills with your child:
- Ensure they reach an age appropriate developmental level;
- Give them independence from the family group and at the same time developed trust and confidence in other adults;
- Learn to socialise within a group of children of a similar age;
- Develop enjoyment of creating; and
- Being able to role play to express themselves and their feelings.