Busselton Bush Pre-Kindy.
Our 3 Year-Old Kindy Program
BlueBird Pre-Kindy is a program to help families and give 3 and 4 year olds a school-readiness program to help transition them into Primary school.
At BlueBird we believe that our children’s minds were not built to sit and be taught. they were built to explore, play and learn. Nature is the greatest teacher…
Come and discover BlueBird’s new Bush Pre-Kindy Program!
What is BlueBird’s Pre-Kindy Program?
Pre-Kindy is a pre-kindergarten program for children aged 3 and 4 years. It caters for children who are preparing to go to kindy and for those who have missed out on a kindy position in the schools this year.
The program coincides with the school curriculum and transitions children into a schooling environment. It is a tailor made readiness program that aims to develop the following skills with your child:
- Ensure they reach an age appropriate developmental level;
- Give them independence from the family group and at the same time developed trust and confidence in other adults;
- Learn to socialise within a group of children of a similar age;
- Develop enjoyment of creating; and
- Being able to role play to express themselves and their feelings.